Ginseng Ficus is a great choice for first time bonsai tree growers as it’s commonly regarded as the easiest bonsai tree to grow. Native to Malaysia, Taiwan and other Southeast and East Asian countries. Known for the shape of its strong roots and stems. Very tolerant of being over or under watered.
Exposure: Most window light as possible.
- Can be outside during warm spring and summer months.
- Keep soil moist.
- Keep away from drafts or vents.
- Water more during warm seasons.
- Re-pot every 2-3 years.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday between 10:00am-5:00pm.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.