Intense deep pink or rich purple depending on soil condition makes this big leaf hydrangea a wonderful addition to any garden landscape. Acidic soils will provide purple blooms while basic soil conditions will bring about raspberry red blooms. Blooms on old growth.
- Full Sun to part shade.
- Height 2-3ft. Spread 2-3ft.
- Best in well-drained soil.
- Fertilize once in spring.
- Prune to the desired size after summer flowers
- Prune dead wood in early spring when new growth appears.
We recommend using EB Stone Organic Sure Start when planting to promote strong root growth and help ensure the health of the plant.