One of the hardiest boxwoods, has a rich green color that turns golden bronze in winter, returns quickly to green in spring. Grows at a moderate pace 4-6 feet tall and wide.
- Full sun to partial shade with good drainage.
- Fertilize annually with Osmocote or an organic all-purpose fertilizer.
- Boxwoods have a very shallow root system; do not cultivate near them.
- If applying mulch, use no more than 1 inch
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.
- For bulk orders (10 or more) please contact 253-845-7359.