The Calluna ‘Siska’ Heather is a beautiful and easy-care plant that is perfect for adding color and interest to your garden in the fall. It is also a popular choice for container gardening.
- Bloom time: Late summer to fall
- Hardiness zone: 5-8
- Mature height: 12-18 inches
- Mature width: 18-24 inches
- Sun exposure: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil: Well-drained
- Water: Moderate water needs
- Fertilizer: Fertilize once a year in the spring
We recommend using EB Stone Organic Sure Start when planting to promote strong root growth and help ensure the health of the plant.