A Raymond Evison introduction (2017), Kitty is especially suited for growing in containers. The flowers are a lovely, clear white with a faint chartreuse bar in the middle of each petal. It blooms in early summer and again in late summer.
- Kitty is compact, growing only 2.5 to 4’ tall.
- Does best with a bit of shade.
- Prune this clematis down to about 6” in late February.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.