ENGLISH DAISY ‘TASSO RED’
Bellis perennis, commonly known as English Daisy, are beautiful harbingers of spring with their delightful pom-pom like flowers popping up in March and April. These dainty biennials grow to about 8 inches tall. Biennial meaning they take root the first year, bloom the second year, and then die back. We recommend planting some every year to have a consistent flow of flowers each year. English Daisies are a great plant for rock gardens, bulb beds, or containers. These look best when planted in clumps or drifts.
- Exposure: Full Sun.
- Dimensions: 6-12” Height x 8-12” Spread.
- Zone 4-9: Hardy to -30°F.
- Let dry between waterings.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday between 10:00am-5:00pm.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.