‘Marlon’ is a compact prolific winter bloomer that features large out-facing cream flowers that mature to green later in the season. Expect its first rose colored buds to appear as early as November atop its evergreen dark green foliage.
Exposure: Part shade to full shade.
Dimensions: 10-18’’ Height x 22” Spread.
Zone 5-8: Hardy to -20°F.
- Prefers moist well-drained soil.
- Pollinator friendly.
- Deer and rabbit resistant!
We recommend using EB Stone Organic Sure Start when planting to promote strong root growth and help ensure the health of the plant.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday between 10:00am-5:00pm.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.