‘Shooting Star’ is an outstanding hellebore known for its prolific outfacing creamy-white flowers emerging from pale pink buds. It has a mounding growth habit with large leathery evergreen leaves and dark red stems. Blooms from late Winter to early Spring.
Exposure: Part shade to full shade.
Dimensions: 1-2’ Height x 2’ Spread.
Zone 5-8: Hardy to -20°F.
- Prefers moist well-drained soil.
- Pollinator friendly and deer resistant!
We recommend using EB Stone Organic Sure Start when planting to promote strong root growth and help ensure the health of the plant.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday between 10:00am-5:00pm.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.