A dramatic plant to bring brightness to a shaded area, Patriot has dark green leaves with broad, wavy, pure white margins. It has lavender blooms in August. Leaves are 15-20” tall, the patch will increase fairly rapidly in width. Hostas can be divided in the spring, as soon as you see the spears emerging.
- Hostas are very hardy and require no winter protection.
- They die back to the ground at the first frost.
- They prefer rich soil with regular moisture, and full to partial shade.
- Slugs like hosta; apply Sluggo about every 3 weeks.
- Recommend fertilizing with Sure Start when planting to promote healthy root growth.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.