The New for 2023, Puffer Fish Hydrangea, is a variant of the popular 'Bobo' Hydrangea but with fluffier blooms. It is a beautiful and versatile plant that can be used in a variety of settings. It is a great choice for borders, hedges, or specimen plantings. It is also a popular choice for cut flowers.
- Bloom time: Midsummer to fall
- Hardiness zone: 3-8
- Mature height: 3-5 feet
- Mature width: 4-6 feet
- Sun exposure: Full sun to part shade
- Soil: Moist, well-drained
- Water: Average water needs
- Fertilizer: Fertilize once a year in the spring
- Pests and diseases: Resistant
We recommend using EB Stone Organic Sure Start when planting to promote strong root growth and help ensure the health of the plant.