A compact English lavender with gray foliage and rich purple flowers. Can be used for perfumes, sachets and oils as well as for cooking.
- Full sun, well-drained soil.
- Shear after the first bloom for repeat flowers, shear lightly in spring.
- Recommend fertilizing with Sure Start when planting to promote healthy root growth.
12-18” tall and wide.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-5 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.