A hummingbird and butterfly favorite, this sage blooms from late spring until a hard frost. The flowers vary according to temperatures, but can be red and white, solid red or solid white. Also deer resistant, and a fast grower to 3’ x 3’ or more. May die back to the ground in colder winters.
- Hot Lips does best in full sun on well-drained soil.
- No need to fertilize unless you are growing in a container.
- A layer of mulch in the fall for winter protection is recommended.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.