A bold, tough plant that is a great air purifier. The snake plant, or Mother-in-law’s tongue, is a wonderful houseplant that is difficult to mistreat. They prefer medium light levels, but will tolerate both high and low light conditions, although direct sun is not desirable. Dry, indoor air conditions are fine, but higher humidity is also tolerated.
- Sansevierias like being pot bound, so only re-pot every 3-5 years, or even less often if the plant is kept in low light conditions.
- Use a cactus mix, water only when the soil is dry almost to the bottom of the pot, and fertilize only once or twice a year (spring and summer).
- Snake plants can summer outdoors but must come in well before the first frost.
- Pots without saucer come with clear saucer.
- Purchases without pot come with clear saucer.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.