One of our favorite dwarf evergreen trees, mainly for its versatility and the neat and tidy look it can add to a garden landscape with it’s slow shrub like growth habit and it’s stunning chartreuse foliage. Perfect as a thriller in containers, used to add contrast among purple or red foliage plants, or a hedge.
- Exposure: Full sun.
- Dimensions: 6-8ft tall x 1-2ft wide over 10 years.
- Prefers moist well-drained soil.
- Water regularly in extreme heat or in containers.
- Zone 7
- Shipping available in Washington State only.
- Shipping made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.