Dramatic, black, grass-like leaves the Ophiopogon Nigrescens makes a striking contrast to surrounding gold or green plants. Not really a grass, mondo has purple flowers in summer followed by small purple berries. About 6” tall, spreads by rhizomes. Ideal for borders and in containers.
- Grows best in full to partial sun with regular moisture.
- Fertilize annually in late spring/early summer.
We recommend using EB Stone Organic Sure Start when planting to promote strong root growth and help ensure the health of the plant.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.