Derived from common woodland wildflowers, pansy and viola varieties were limited for many years. Now modern gardeners choose from many varieties in a kaleidoscope of colors. The go to plant for beautiful color all year long in containers, borders, and as groundcover.
Pansies and violas grow best when soil temperatures range between 45 and 65°F. Spring planting roughly coincides with planting your earliest spring vegetables. Long, cool springs in northern gardens equate to long-lasting pansy displays.
- Exposure: Full Sun to Part Shade.
- Size: 4-8” Height x 6-12” Spread.
- Zone 7: Hardy to 10°F.
- Fertilize once per month.
- Attracts Butterflies.
- Ideal planting location: Morning sun with afternoon shade.
- Remove spent blooms to encourage new flowers.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday between 10:00am-5:00pm.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.