A stunning deep yellow grandiflora rose (flowers a bit smaller than hybrid teas but the same shape, may be in small clusters) with a strong lemon scent.
- Prune back by at least half way in spring.
- Fertilize with an organic rose food in late April and again in July.
- Remove spent flowers frequently and spray as needed with Neem to control aphids, black spot and powdery mildew.
A vigorous grower to 6’ tall x 3-4’ wide.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.