A fantastic edible for culinary use, and an outstanding upright shrub of fragrant evergreen needle-like foliage. Expect blue flowers blooming in the spring and summer months.
- Exposure: Full Sun.
- Dimensions: 6’ Height x 2-4’ Spread.
- Zone 6-10: Hardy to 0°F.
- Water Requirements: Once established, water occasionally; more in extreme heat or containers.
- Deer/Rabbit Resistant.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday between 10:00am-5:00pm.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.