We are open!
Watson's has re-opened for shopping!
We are continuing to do our part to maintain a clean and sanitized environment and adhere to social distancing recommendations to ensure a safe shopping experience. We ask that you help us serve as many customers as safely possible during this exciting gardening time. We know how important gardening is for our physical and mental health, and we are continuously working to make gardening safely accessible for all our customers.
For Garden. For Home. For Living.
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND GUESTS:
- Please wear a mask while shopping.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home so we can all stay healthy.
- Shop efficiently.
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines and stay at least six feet away from others. Follow directional signs while in the store.
- No groups larger than two (2) people.
- Credit and Debit and Apple pay only. No cash.
- Expect to wait in line and be patient.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to navigate this uncharted territory.
TO PROTECT OUR EMPLOYEES AND OUR CUSTOMERS:
- We are executing a strict plan of cleaning and sanitizing work surfaces, checkouts, shopping cars, restrooms, door handles, phones, radios keyboards and all other commonly touched surfaces. This is done multiple times throughout the day.
- Our staff is practicing thorough and frequent hand-washing and sanitation.
- Our delivery vehicles are being sanitized after every use and our drivers will be exercising caution when interacting with our customers.
- Employees not feeling well or exhibiting any flu-like symptoms are not permitted to come to work.
- We require our employees to maintain social distancing both with fellow employees and customers.
- We are supporting our employees by utilizing technology to meet remotely to avoid group meetings, enabling work-from home, adjusting schedules, and offering flexible paid time off.
- All business travel has been suspended until further notice.