CALLIOPE PINK FLAME GERANIUM
Wonderful, striking colored blooms and bright green foliage that thrive in spring and summer containers, hanging baskets, garden beds, and borders. They do best in full sun to part shade, and bloom all summer when spent blooms are removed. They will also perform best with the addition of Osmocote fertilizer in combination with Miracle Gro All Purpose Fertilizer once per week.
- Exposure: Full Sun to Part Shade
- Size: Height 14-16” x Spread 14-16”
- Zone 9-11: Hardy to - 40°F
- Water when soil is completely dry. (Best to water in the morning)
- When planting in ground mix with planting compost.
- Fertilize every 1-2 weeks.
- Remove spent blooms to encourage new flowers.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday between 10:00am-5:00pm.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.