This product is available for statewide shipping (WA only).
Commonly known as wintergreen, this evergreen ground cover features glossy dark green leaves and edible red berries that taste and smell of wintergreen. Expect white flowers to bloom during early summer. Flowers give way to edible red berries that persist throughout fall and winter. Makes an excellent ground cover for shady spots.
- Exposure: Part sun to part shade.
- Dimensions: Height 1-5” x Spread 8-12”.
- Prefers moist well-drained soil.
- Deer resistant!
- Shipping available in Washington State only.
- Shipping made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.