An All-American rose for 1977, Double Delight is a bicolor hybrid tea with creamy white and red flowers, long stems that make for a great cut flower and an intoxicating spicy/sweet scent. It has good resistance.
- Prune annually about March.
- Fertilize with an organic rose food in late April and again in July.
- Remove spent flowers frequently and spray as needed with Neem to control aphids, black spot and powdery mildew.
Size is 4-6’ tall x 3’ wide. Re-blooms.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.