EBB TIDE | FLORIBUNDA
A floribunda rose, the blooms are in small clusters and do not all open at the same time, so a single stem can last for several weeks. The flowers are large, ruffled and in the lovely old-fashioned form. Color is a rich plum/royal purple and the scent is warm clove. One of the best purples!
- Exposure: Full Sun.
- Dimensions: 3-4’ Tall and Spread.
- Petal Count: 35+.
- Flower Size: Medium.
- Zone 5-: Hardy to -20°F.
- Fragrance: Strong, spicy clove.
- Prune annually around March.
- Fertilize with an organic rose food in late April and again in July.
- Remove spent flowers frequently and spray as needed with Neem to control aphids, black spot and powdery mildew.
- Purple roses tend to be a bit more susceptible to black spot and powdery mildew, so be vigilant; they are worth the care.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.