An older classic hybrid tea, an All-American selection in 1965, with rich maroon red flowers that may tend to purple-red in the heat of summer. The scent is a strong melon; foliage is dark green and leathery. Flowers are long lasting and make excellent cut flowers.
- Prune back by at least half way in spring.
- Fertilize with an organic rose food in late April and again in July.
- Remove spent flowers frequently and spray as needed with Neem to control aphids, black spot and powdery mildew.
Easily reaches 6’ tall and 3’ wide.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.