New this year, and what a great rose: ivory/pale pink flowers edged with magenta, a strong spicy verbena scent and superior resistance to disease! A hybrid tea that makes an excellent cut flower.
- Prune annually around March.
- Fertilize with an organic rose food in late April and again in July.
- Remove spent flowers frequently and spray as needed with Neem to control aphids.
5’ tall x 4’ wide.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.