A gorgeous pure, clean white hybrid tea with perfect flower form. Has a fresh citrus fragrance and excellent disease resistance. 4-6’ tall x 3-4’ wide. Re-blooms in waves throughout the summer.
- Prune annually about March.
- Fertilize with an organic rose food in late April and again in July.
- Remove spent flowers frequently and spray as needed with Neem to control aphids, black spot and powdery mildew.
- Delivery available in Pierce County, WA only.
- All orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- Deliveries made Monday-Friday.
- Request for specific delivery date can be made at checkout.